Do I Need an Attorney?
When negotiating a debt settlement or defending a lawsuit, it’s best to have a lawyer.
Yes, you can choose to represent yourself in debt settlement negotiations or even in a lawsuit filed by a credit card company. But, as in any field that requires knowledge and experience, it’s a good idea to place your confidence and your case in the hands of an experienced attorney.
- An individual is at a significant disadvantage when dealing with credit card company lawyers or bank lawyers.
- Because of experience and knowledge, an attorney can negotiate a more advantageous debt settlement.
- By letting a lawyer negotiate on your behalf, you do not have to listen to personal attacks about your financial history.
- A lawyer is licensed by the Arizona Bar Association and is held to the Bar’s code of ethics. You can report any problems.
- If the credit card company or bank decides to sue, your lawyer can take immediate and appropriate action.
We offer reasonable flat fees and a free consultation.
Give yourself every opportunity to get through this financial difficulty with as little cost and stress as you can. Contact us for an appointment.