DEBT NEGOTIATION AND SETTLEMENT
Debt settlement can help you move forward and be successful.
By coming to this website, you have started a process to take charge of a problem that is holding you back, keeping you from making the most of your life. As you learn about debt negotiation and debt settlement, the next step is to talk to a lawyer who will listen carefully and offer wise counsel.
Find out more about the solutions you will find at McCarthy Law.
- Debt settlement process: An experienced attorney can explain the process for negotiating lower debt and establishing a plan to pay that debt.
- Sued by credit card company: Your lawyer can act quickly to answer a credit card company’s lawsuit and renegotiate your debt.
- Facing second mortgage deficiency: Tell your lawyer about the situation and ask about available options for HELOC and second mortgage deficiency debt.
- Negotiating with banks, credit card companies: An attorney can handle all negotiations and all contacts, often putting an end to phone calls and letters from creditors.
- Bankruptcy is not for everyone: If bankruptcy is the right answer for you, we will tell you. If it isn’t, we will explain your options.
- Do I need an attorney: There are significant disadvantages to handling your own negotiations – especially if the creditor decides to sue.
In a free consultation, learn how McCarthy Law can help.
Our legal practice is focused on bank and credit card debt settlement and defending clients against creditor lawsuits. We have the experience and calm, reasoned approach that can help you move beyond this problem. Contact us for an appointment.